From LORIX One - Wiki
Welcome to the LORIX One wiki main page
Develop software for the LORIX One
- Download, install and use the toolchain to compile your applications
- Create a custom image with Yocto for the best integration
Program the gateway
- Program the gateway internal memory
- Create a bootable SD Card
Clouds configuration and management
General cloud configuration using the clouds-manager script
Community driven projects
Some have taken the advantage of the open aspects of the LORIX One to create some custom software that runs on it. These firmware are not officially supported by Wifx so please check with the community to get support.
"For the convenience of our customers, we have developed, ported and adapted the "OpenWRT" Linux based operating system and the LoRaWAN suite needed to provide a graphical management interface to this product."
- Maintainer : Infoteam Energy Solution
- License : GPL-2.0
- Website : https://energy.infoteam.ch/en/iot-internet-of-things/lorawan/lora-openwrt.html
- Type : complete firmware flashed in NAND
"The LoRa Server project provides open-source components for building LoRaWAN networks. Together they form a ready-to-use solution, including an user-friendly web-interface and gRPC and REST APIs. Components can also be swapped out for customization or when integrating LoRa Server into existing infrastructures. All components are licensed under the MIT license and can be used for commercial purposes."