This compact and robust LoRa® base station (gateway) is ideal for all your projects deployments. Its smart form factor makes it easy to install anywhere, its thoughtful design and quality materials make it very robust and resistant to the most aggressive environments. The embedded software is reliable, secure and intuitive to use via its modern and clear web interface.
The LORIX Operating System is a stable, secure and reliable system built especially for the LORIX.
LORIX OS provides intuitive ways for you to install, maintain and monitor your gateway simply and efficiently.
- Secure, reliable and transparent remote system update
- Reactive web interface for smartphone, tablet and desktop
- Free choice and configuration of LoRa cloud
- Advanced LoRa forwarder management and monitoring
- Performance and diagnostic tools
The structure, tools and documentation of LORIX OS is designed and built to help integrators to make the gateway part of their solution in a reliable and lasting way.
- Easy and secure integration and automation via the HTTP REST API using OpenAPI specifications
- Full access to the system configuration and tools through SSH
- Standard and recognized embedded tools
- Complete ARM® toolchain for compiling additional applications
The open and standardized build system of LORIX OS allows you to adapt the result at all levels to fit your needs.
- Fully open and customizable build system to generate your own system image
- Ability to integrate your own applications and tools into the image to create custom gateways
- Intelligent construction using Yocto Project that allows you to maintain your long-term business without wasting time
Available packet forwarder
Two version available depending your regional needs.
863-870 MHz version
- 8 channels, 49 demodulators @ 863-870MHz
- RX Sensitivity: -140dBm
- TX Power: 27dBm
902-928 MHz version
- AU915 (Subbands 1-8)
- US915 (Subbands 1-8)
- 8 channels, 49 demodulators @ 902-928MHz
- RX Sensitivity: -135dBm
- TX Power: 27dBm
Ethernet 10/100Mbps with passive PoE 24VDC
Permits to bring power and data with only one cable
SD-CARD Slot to extend/replace the internal flash
USB connector providing serial interface to manage/update the gateway
ARM® Cortex-A5 600MHz
128MBytes DDR2 200MHZ
HW < 1.0d : 256MBytes flash with PMECC
HW > 1.0d2 : 512MBytes flash with PMECC
PoE 24V passive
Operating ambient temperature
-30 à +55°C
Indoor antenna 2 dBi (only for version EU868)
Indoor 210mm (8,27 inches) inclinable antenna @ 2 dBi (only for EU868 version)
Outdoor antenna 3 dBi
Outdoor 280mm (11,02 inches) IP65 antenna @ 3 dBi
Outdoor antenna 5 dBi
Outdoor 500mm (19,69 inches) IP65 antenna @ 5 dBi
The IP65 protection can be easily converted to IP43 if required. To do so, simply drill the three pre-drilled holes under the cap.